Holiday Sapa Hotel is a new hotel. Situated in a strongholdlike building it is one of the most characteristic hotels in Sapa.
Sapa Trekking Tours
looking for more information tourist guiding sapa
Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 4, 2016
VietNamNet Bridge – A foreign freelancer Anna Zalazar, who has returned from a short trip to Vietnam, has revealed 10 reasons to go trekking in Sapa on TripZilla-a Singapore's leading travel magazine.
1. Train travel: On the website, Anna Zalazar said she booked a back-to-back tour of Ha Long Bay and Sapa with the Hanoi Backpackers Hostel. After the Ha Long cruise, she arrived at the hostel around 4pm and caught the train to Sapa at 8pm. The 9- hour overnight train journey was a very comfortable overnight trip, Anna shared. -- Photos (TripZilla)
2. The quaint Sapa Town: Not too busy like Hanoi, Sapa is a quaint town with a lot of French colonial architectures, Anna noted.
3. Meet the ethnic minorities: According to the freelancer, Sapa is a home to eight different ethnic minorities in Vietnam, mostly coming from the H’mong tribe. They were quite good English speakers.
4. The Hoang Lien Son mountain range: Anna suggested that visitors should take a trekking tour of the Hoang Lien Mountains to enjoy magnificent views.
5. The most breathtaking mountain views: ‘As a big nature and mountain lover, I could not get enough of the beauty that The Hoang Lien Mountains have to offer’ says Anna.‘ The views simply took my breath away.’
6. Interesting farm animals
7. Vietnamese kids
8. Nature, nature and more nature
‘Need I say more? I simply gave it my two thumbs up!’, Anna wrote.
9. Immerse yourself with Vietnam’s culture by staying at a local’s home: There is no other best way to immerse yourself with Northern Vietnam’s culture than to stay at a homestay in the mountains, she said, adding that it was great when meeting the natives in the mountains, sharing a meal with them, trying their rice wine and getting a taste of authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
10. End the day with a beautiful sunset